PLEDGING ANEW THEIR FEALTY TO THE FLAG? Saluting the flag on Fifth Avenue, New York, opposite the Union League Club reviewing stand a "Wake Up, America" celebration. Thousands marched in the procession; hundreds of thousands lined the great thoroughfare and voiced their approval in a succession of cheers. Circa 1917. It shows the early American Nazi salute, which was the origin of the salute of German National Socialism under Adolf Hitler, as shown in the discoveries of the historian Dr. Rex Curry (author of "Pledge of Allegiance Secrets"). http://rexcurry.net/Saluting_the_Flag_1917_wake_up_America.jpg
During World War I Germans learned of the American use of the stiffarmed salute, robotic chanting to flags, and the government's use of all of the above to trick people into stupid wars. German National Socialists even adopted a version of "Wake Up, America" in "Deutschland Erwache!"
Note that the crowd does not salute. That mechanical response developed later in America.
In comparison to the above, see Norman Rockwell's "Saluting the Flag" painting. It appeared on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post published May 12, 1917. A civil war veteran merely doffs his hat in the painting, while a boy scout gives the scout's modified military salute. Rockwell did not show out stretched arms in the early American nazi salute.
Military personnel and boy scouts and girl scouts continue to salute the flag in the initial manner used during America's Nazi salute: the military salute. The difference is that they no longer stretch the military salute out toward the flag.
Shocking PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE PHOTOGRAPHS page 1 http://rexcurry.net/pledge2.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 2 http://rexcurry.net/pledge-of-allegiance-images.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 3 http://rexcurry.net/pledging-allegiance-photographs.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 4 http://rexcurry.net/saying-the-pledge-of-allegiance-pictures.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 5 http://rexcurry.net/pledge_military.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 6 http://rexcurry.net/ussr-socialist-swastika-cccp-sssr.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 7 http://rexcurry.net/bellamy-edward-emiliano-zapata-mexico-socialism.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 8 http://rexcurry.net/swastika-brazilian-integralist-action-aib-greek-sigma.html
Pledge of Allegiance pics page 9 http://rexcurry.net/pledgesalute.html
pledge-of-allegiance blog http://pledge-of-allegiance.blogspot.com/
- FilmLadd Films: Flatland An amazing film adaptati...
- First historic public burning of social security...
- Pledge of Allegiance flags Francis Bellamy Edward ...
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United S...
- PLEDGING ANEW THEIR FEALTY TO THE FLAG? Saluting...
- The Pledge of Allegiance is even worse than can be...
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (13)
Stop The Pledge Foundation (STP)
- tinny ray
- I work for the "Stop The Pledge" foundation, a non-profit group dedicated to freeing Americans from the Pledge of Allegiance and its putrid past of robotic nazi-style brainwashing. Americans are ignorant about their Pledge of Allegiance. Please see the work of the historian Dr. Rex Curry cited in the book "Libertarian History" by the author Lin Xun. It includes these shockers: (1) that the "Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag" was the origin of the Nazi salute and Nazi behavior; (2) that the military salute was the origin of the Nazi salute (via the military salute's use in the original Pledge of Allegiance) and; (3) Swastikas represented crossed "S" letter shapes for "socialist" under Hitler. At amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/153544326X At kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J0FV8AQ The National Socialist German Workers Party was influenced by American National Socialists, including Francis Bellamy (author of the Pledge) and his cousin and cohort Edward Bellamy (the author of American books on National Socialism). Remove the Pledge from the flag. Remove the flag from schools. Remove schools from government.