Hilter salute in Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power at Ducommon Yards
THERE ARE NO "COINCIDENCES"
The American "Hitler salute" is shown in the following photograph of employees at the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power at Ducommon Yards.
The stiff-armed salute to the flag is not something they do a lot of in the USA anymore. Back in the day, the straight-arm gesture was huge in America, but not so much now. The Pledge of Allegiance (1892) was the origin of the stiff-armed salute adopted later by the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSGWP), as shown in the discoveries of the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry (author of "Pledge of Allegiance Secrets"). Francis Bellamy, author of the pledge, and his cousin Edward Bellamy, were socialists in the nationalism movement in the United States and they influenced the NSGWP, its dogma, symbols and rituals. The pledge was written to debut for the Columbian Exposition 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
A fan suggested that the photo date is October, 1930, however cars in the photograph might indicate that the date is later (possibly as late as 1939) according to another fan. The flag was raised over the agency. It is another example of how the American salute was spreading outside of laws that forced children to chant it in government schools (socialist schools). http://rexcurry.net/saying-the-pledge-of-allegiance-pictures.html
The German-American Bund, a group that supported German Socialism and of the National Socialist German Workers' Party, was popular in southern California at that time. In 1930, no one knew how the War would go in regard to the USA. http://rexcurry.net/pledgebund.html
Note that Los Angeles was the location for the Olympics in 1932 where America's straight-arm salute continued to spread worldwide. The Pledge of Allegiance was the origin of the official Olympic stiff-arm salute which confuses people to this day in later scenes of the Olympic salute at the Nazi Oympics in 1936 in Berlin and Munich, where the Olympic salute is shown along with its twin, the Hitler salute. http://rexcurry.net/bookchapter1a1c.html
Here is a photograph of the Olympic Oath by George C. Calnan in Los Angeles in 1932. http://rexcurry.net/olympic_oath_los_angeles_1932_george_calnan.jpg
Here is a photograph of the olympic oath by Geo Andr`Prète in Paris in 1924. http://rexcurry.net/olympic_oath_paris_1924.jpg
Today, adults do not want loudspeakers interrupting them every morning to command their mechanical chanting ala the dystopian book "1984"! Nevertheless, adults allow their children to be so abused in government schools where parents surrender their children. Adults also submit on occasion to the mechanical chanting due to bullying and peer pressure.
Here is a description of the Olympic Oath in Los Angeles in 1932. Consider how familiar the act was to Americans who had been performing the stiff-armed salute in the Pledge of Allegiance for four decades, since 1892.
"The voice of the announcer sounds again. It is introducing Lieutenant George C. Calnan, of the United States Olympic Team, who will take the Olympic Oath. A tall figure, erect and military, ascends the rostrum on the field as a hushspreads over the audience. He grasps the American flag with his left hand andraises his right to the sky. All over the field the athletes raise their right hands.Then, in a loud clear voice, come Lieutenant Calnanís words : 'We swear that we will take part in the Olympic Games in loyal competition, respecting the regulations which govern them and desirous of participating in them in the true spirit of sportsmanship for the honor of our country and for the glory of sport.' "
In 1892 (the year the Pledge of Allegiance was created in the USA for the Columbian Exposition 1893 Chicago World's Fair), Baron de Coubertin gave his long speech at a conference celebrating the 5th Anniversary of the establishment of the Union of French Societies of Athletic Sports (USFSA), which favored his idea to revive the Olympics. The first revived games were the 1896 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece.
Written by Baron de Coubertin, the oath is taken by an athlete from the host nation while holding a corner of the Olympic flag. The athletes' oath was first taken by Belgian fencer Victor Boin at the 1920 Antwerp Games. It is unknown whether the American stiff-armed salute was used by Boin in 1920.
Coubertin might have been involved in starting scouting organizations in France.
photograph of the Olympic Oath by George C. Calnan in Los Angeles in 1932. http://rexcurry.net/olympic_oath_los_angeles_1932_george_calnan.jpg
photograph of the olympic oath by Geo Andr`Prète in Paris in 1924. http://rexcurry.net/olympic_oath_paris_1924.jpg
pledge-of-allegiance blog http://pledge-of-allegiance.blogspot.com/
- ► 2011 (19)
- DANIEL RUTH, ELAINE SILVESTRINI, TAMPA TRIBUNE ...
- Hilter salute in Los Angeles, California ...
- MEXICAN FLAG SALUTE & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE IN SPAN...
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE MEANING, WORDS, HISTORY, CRIT...
- Americans said the pledge with a NAZI Straight arm...
- Fringe Is on the Right Track With Code-Cracking Sc...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2009 (13)
Stop The Pledge Foundation (STP)
- tinny ray
- I work for the "Stop The Pledge" foundation, a non-profit group dedicated to freeing Americans from the Pledge of Allegiance and its putrid past of robotic nazi-style brainwashing. Americans are ignorant about their Pledge of Allegiance. Please see the work of the historian Dr. Rex Curry cited in the book "Libertarian History" by the author Lin Xun. It includes these shockers: (1) that the "Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag" was the origin of the Nazi salute and Nazi behavior; (2) that the military salute was the origin of the Nazi salute (via the military salute's use in the original Pledge of Allegiance) and; (3) Swastikas represented crossed "S" letter shapes for "socialist" under Hitler. At amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/153544326X At kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J0FV8AQ The National Socialist German Workers Party was influenced by American National Socialists, including Francis Bellamy (author of the Pledge) and his cousin and cohort Edward Bellamy (the author of American books on National Socialism). Remove the Pledge from the flag. Remove the flag from schools. Remove schools from government.