DANIEL RUTH, ELAINE SILVESTRINI, TAMPA TRIBUNE
Uh, Daniel Ruth? Start Packing Your Bags !!
The first true news source to announce the layoff of Daniel Ruth, other layoffs and the deteriorating format of the Tampa Tribune newspaper was RexCurry.net. The paper, part of the merged Tribune/WFLA-Ch. 8/ TBO.com, has already gone through several rounds of job reductions.
Executive Editor Janet Coats communicated with urgency: “... I’m worried that if we don’t change how we think about this further it won’t matter what falls through the cracks because we’ll have no readers.”
Partial blame for the Tribune's decline goes to two writers: Daniel Ruth and Elaine Silvestrini. The mess follows mere weeks after "Daniel Ruth LaRouche" and "Elaine Silvestrini Mussolini" were exposed in public debate challenges. That coincides with the time when the newspaper said to the kook: "Uh, Daniel Ruth? Start packing your bags!" http://rexcurry.net/daniel-ruth-elaine-silvestrini.jpg
Silvestrini and Ruth are part of a widespread problem at the newspaper: ignorant writing and hate-mongering. Earlier Layoffs at the Tribune followed shortly after a previous defeat of Ruth by Dr. Rex Curry (See any internet search for "Tampa Tribune lays off").
After Ruth's previous loss the response against the crack-pot from the general public was so great that Ruth said he was labeled a "Dork, anti-free market statist, $#%!&, Dummkopf, liberal, daffy, dolt, stupid, dunce and, oh by the way, socialist."
On another occasion, Ruth admitted publicly that locals have labeled him "bigot, prejudiced, hateful and ignorant" among many other similar insults.
Ruth publicly apologized to Dr. Curry for Ruth's errors. http://rexcurry.net/ruth.html
Elaine Silvestrini also acknowledged publicly her error regarding Dr. Curry (although she did not apologize, of course).
The ackowledgement of errors by Ruth and Silvestrini were too late, as the Tribune continued its tailspin down the toilet. Ruth and Silvestrini are causing spectators to wager on when the Tribune will be out of business. http://rexcurry.net/daniel-ruth-tampa-tribune.html
Silvestrini and Ruth are news repeaters. The term "repeaters" and "reporters" is synonymous, although "repeaters" explains more about radio, TV and print news people like Silvestrini and Ruth: they repeat claptrap that is spouted by government and government officials. They repeat it as if it is serious, rational and important. That is what happens to "news" media in a police state. They repeat the national socialist dogma of their newspapers ("national socialist" is what "nazis" called themselves, and it is necessary to point that out in case the newspaper's readers (both of them) read this because that fact rarely, if ever, appears in the rag).
The Tribune is collapsing under the internet and under Dr. Curry's internet work (taking top spots on the web for exposing Silvestrini, Ruth and the Tribune). Silvestrini and Ruth are learning the hard way why the Tribune is losing under the web. A google search for Elaine Silvestrini shows that top spots are the RexCurry.net page (and others) exposing her. A google image search for Elaine Silvestrini shows similar results. Similar resullts show in searches for Daniel Ruth. Videos expose them in the top spots in searches on Youtube.com for Elaine Silvestrini, Daniel Ruth, and Tampa Tribune. For years, RexCurry.net has been a top spot in a google search for Daniel Ruth, after Ruth's previous humiliating defeat, and that explains why Daniel the near-sighted loopy leperchaun [sic] remains bitter, thin-skinned and sour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssWWZ3XEe4
That is why Dr. Rex Curry makes important discoveries that enlighten the world forever, while Elaine Silvestrini and Daniel Ruth overlook important discoveries (that they could have made) during lives of name-calling, hate-mongering and bad writing.
Silvestrini and Ruth repeat propaganda as if it were the pledge of allegiance that they were taught to repeat in government schools (socialist schools). That is why they failed to make the historic discoveries that were made by the symbologist Dr. Curry, including the following:
1. The swastika (Hakenkreuz), although an ancient symbol, was used to represent crossed S-shapes for "socialism" under the National Socialist German Workers Party. Ruth and Silvestrini have been using the word "nazi" for so long that it could be described as "nazi" propaganda: The actual name of the group (National Socialist German Workers Party) never enters their heads. They have probably never written the actual name of the group in their newspaper (check it yourself). Their thinking on the topic is as shallow as repeating the pledge of allegiance. As a consequence, they never understood the significance of the etymology, the group's true name, what the group's members called themselves (they did NOT call themselves "nazis"). All of the above, combined with their desire to rehabilitate the deadly dogma of socialism, is why they could never discover that the swastika was used to represent S-shapes for "socialism" under German National Socialism.
2. That the Pledge of Allegiance was the origin of the stiff-arm salute adopted later by the National Socialist German Workers Party. They are so locked into the myths that they could never do anything but repeat shallow propaganda about the pledge. They never gave it any thought or research at all, and it would never enter their minds to try. Even if they ever heard that Francis Bellamy was a socialist in the nationalism movement, they would have been too ignorant to make any comparisons to "Nazis" because they are too stupid to know that "Nazis" were German National Socialists. If they ever even started down a mental path to such thoughts, they would have quickly stopped because of their desire to rehabilitate socialism. They don't want anyone to know, or to think about, Francis Bellamy as a socialist in the nationalism movement, and the Pledge of Allegiance as the origin of the stiff-arm salute adopted by German National Socialists.
Recently, Silvestrini and Ruth were schooled by RexCurry.net about the Pledge of Allegiance's past. Flag fanaticists Silvestrini and Ruth had been what is known as "pledge virgins" until they were rexed up one side and down the other. They were so ignorant that they did not know that the Pledge was the origin of the German National Socialist salute. Heck, they were so ignorant that they did not know that the early Pledge used a stiff-armed salute. They did not know that the stiff-arm salute developed from the military salute. They were so stupid that they did not even know the etymology of the term "Nazi." They did not know that German National Socialists did not call themselves "Nazis." They did not know that members of the NSDAP referred to themselves as "socialists"; They were so stupid that they did not know that the N-word is not in "Mein Kampf" nor in the film "Triumph of the Will" (as two examples), yet the word "socialist" is there in stereotypically droning socialist fashion. They did not know (until schooled by RexCurry.net) that German National Socialists did not call their flag symbol a "swastika" (they called it a Hakenkreuz,"hooked cross"). They did not know that German National Socialists sometimes used their cross symbol to represent crossed S-letters for their "socialism." http://rexcurry.net/pledging-allegiance-photographs.html
Believe it or don't, Silvestini and Ruth used to be as ignorant as most Tampa Tribune employees. But not any longer.
In articles about the web site, Silvestrini and Ruth did not dispute the work of the noted historian Dr. Rex Curry (author of "Pledge of Allegiance Secrets").
Silvestrini, Ruth and the Tampa Tribune promote flag fanaticism. They promote fanaticism by covering up the history of the Pledge of Allegiance. In an article printed in the recent past, Silvestrini mentioned both flag fanaticism and swastika fanaticism.
Their employer, the Tampa Tribune, is a so-called newspaper that has never published a historical photograph of the Pledge's early stiff-arm salute, nor explained the Pledge's relationship to the National Socialist German Workers Party, its dogma, its salute, its symbols and its rituals. Silvestrini and Ruth have also never informed their readers about new discoveries concerning the Pledge's past.
If there has ever been an article about Francis Bellamy (author of the Pledge of Allegiance) in the Tampa Tribune newspaper it repeated the usual shallow propaganda common to most "news" outlets. http://rexcurry.net/book1a1contents-pledge.html
In that way, the Tampa Tribune perpetuates flag fanaticism by repeating tired cliches through reporters such as Silvestrini and Ruth. They keep their readers ignorant. A youtube.com video reveals more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssWWZ3XEe4
Silvestrini's and Ruth's writing is similar to robotic chanting in worship of the state. They pledge allegiance to growing government and attack anyone who does not join them. Their writing is robotic repetition of cliches taught by the government and learned in government schools (socialist schools). Ruth and Silvestrini share a style of writing that is common in modern journalism: They mislead in order to cover up the important issues. They believe that the purpose of government is to provide service, and the purpose of the media is to provide vaseline. http://rexcurry.net/saying-the-pledge-of-allegiance-pictures.html
Think of the Tampa Tribune as a torture and terrorism conspiracy (as its readers think of it; both of them). That makes Elaine Silvestrini a co-conspirator with unreadable Ruth. After Ruth's previous loss to Dr. Curry, the response against Ruth from the general public was so great that Ruth said he was labeled a "Dork, anti-free market statist, $#%&!, Dummkopf, liberal, daffy, dolt, stupid, dunce and, oh by the way, socialist." http://rexcurry.net/ruth.html
Ruth's use of "socialist" is telling in that Ruth covers up for the National Socialist German Workers Party and its deadly dogma. The neo-nationalist Ruth has probably never written the actual name of the group "National Socialist German Workers Party" in the Tribune (check it yourself). Instead he uses his favorite hackneyed misleading shorthand for the group.
On the Tribune's fascistic flag fanaticism, Ruth and Silvestrini have been influenced by America's most notorious National Socialists, Francis Bellamy and Edward Bellamy. Ruth's economic ignorance equals or exceeds Edward Bellamy's. Silvestrini and Ruth add to the public perception of their profession as "news nazis."
pledge-of-allegiance blog http://pledge-of-allegiance.blogspot.com/
- ► 2011 (19)
- DANIEL RUTH, ELAINE SILVESTRINI, TAMPA TRIBUNE ...
- Hilter salute in Los Angeles, California ...
- MEXICAN FLAG SALUTE & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE IN SPAN...
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE MEANING, WORDS, HISTORY, CRIT...
- Americans said the pledge with a NAZI Straight arm...
- Fringe Is on the Right Track With Code-Cracking Sc...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2009 (13)
Stop The Pledge Foundation (STP)
- tinny ray
- I work for the "Stop The Pledge" foundation, a non-profit group dedicated to freeing Americans from the Pledge of Allegiance and its putrid past of robotic nazi-style brainwashing. Americans are ignorant about their Pledge of Allegiance. Please see the work of the historian Dr. Rex Curry cited in the book "Libertarian History" by the author Lin Xun. It includes these shockers: (1) that the "Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag" was the origin of the Nazi salute and Nazi behavior; (2) that the military salute was the origin of the Nazi salute (via the military salute's use in the original Pledge of Allegiance) and; (3) Swastikas represented crossed "S" letter shapes for "socialist" under Hitler. At amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/153544326X At kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J0FV8AQ The National Socialist German Workers Party was influenced by American National Socialists, including Francis Bellamy (author of the Pledge) and his cousin and cohort Edward Bellamy (the author of American books on National Socialism). Remove the Pledge from the flag. Remove the flag from schools. Remove schools from government.